Welcome to the concluding part of this teaching. In the last edition, I enumerated some of the benefits of being born again. This week, I will continue with the other benefits of salvation.
- Eternal Life. The Word says: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him (John 3:36).
- Peace with God. The Word says: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1):
- Access to Supernatural Blessings. The Word says: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3):Salvation is the ticket to accessing spiritual blessings! Until you are saved and have that Father and child relationship with God, you cannot partake of these blessings. These include joy, peace, contentment, fulfilment, and many more. When you are born again, you have your portion sealed and delivered.
- Joy. The Word says: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope (Acts 2:28):
- Good Health. The Word says: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).
- Prosperity. The Word says: If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures (Job 36:11).
- Abundance in this Life. When you are born again, you enjoy the abundance of everything that makes for life and godliness. The Bible says: The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing (Psalms 34:10).Lack, want, poverty, penury and all forms of insufficiency no longer have power over you after salvation. Instead, you do with them as you please, with your weapon of obedience to the Word of God.
What a joy to enjoy all these benefits from God. However, until you are saved, you cannot experience these benefits. If you are not born again, please say this prayer of faith: Dear Lord, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me my sins. Cleanse me with Your precious Blood. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Now, I know I am born again!
Congratulations! You are now born again and a child of God. He loves you and will never leave or forsake you. With this, you are guaranteed all-round rest and peace, in Jesus’ name! Please write or call to share your testimonies with me through email@example.com OR 08141320204.
For more insight, these books authored by me are available at the Dominion Bookstores in all Living Faith Churches and other leading Christian Bookstores: A Living Witness, Salvation: The Way Of Escape, Make Your Life Count, and you are welcome to God’s Family.